Christmas bells are around the corner. This Christmas is all about sustainable gifts, meetings with social distancing, cozy home interiors and eco-friendly décor.
We decided to list down 10 sustainable Christmas gifting options for you. These are ethically traded and by adding these to your shopping cart, you will be supporting a hardworking artisan.
Read till the end and find a special offer…
1. A top seller online and offline, “Enamelled mango wood serveware”. This fair-traded product includes bowls in 3 different sizes, a round platter, a rectangular platter and a 10” tray. Order Now.
2. Christmas is much about the aura of the surroundings. The optimism that prevails around the festival, visits from friends and family, lights and decor. Adding this sustainable tealight holder can add to the glamour quotient of the home. Made from mango wood, each piece has been painted by a talented artisan and is unique in its own way. Elephants are a symbol of luck, strength and fertility. Add some to your home…
3. Women love bags. A bag which can accessorize with every outfit, special occasions and is handy – looks like a perfect gifting option. This clutch bag from Boho homes is beaded by hand and is a part of a fairly traded glamorous collection. Hand made in the north of India by women, this facility provides employment to artisan communities. Get your favourite today before we run out.
4. Next, is this gorgeous black bucket bag. It is multi-functional and can be worn in 4 different types. The best part, it is sustainable, has a spacious interior made from recycled plastic bottles. When you buy this bag, you donate a meal to Casa de Maria on every purchase. It is available in 3 exotic colours, check out now.
5. Check these brass coaster sets, a perfect addition to your fancy and sustainable lifestyle. These are unique, in budget and a testament to true artisanship. Each coaster has been individually layered with a brass sheet and then embossed with blocks by hand. These are made under Fair Trade conditions. With each purchase, you are contributing to a livelihood of an artisan and a village community.
6. Jewellery boxes are a perfect gift for that crazy and chirpy friend of yours. These Antique jewellery boxes from Boho homes are designed in brass finish. These wooden boxes are handmade and decorated with embossed brass sheet. These are cost effective gift. Buy them now.
7. Christmas is also about dressing up well, getting hold of new clothes and accessories. Just imagine, when your 1 purchase can add much love and income to the lives of people who made that cloth? That’s real Christmas vibes. Check this Organic pink shirt in khadi cotton, these are sustainable, eco-friendly and ethical. Made up of 100% cotton and skin friendly too.
8. You wish to capture every moment? Then nothing is better than a Photo shoot gift voucher. Shimili Mears offers best photo shoot vouchers for every occasion of your life. From a portfolio shoot to couple shoot, from baby bump to baby’s birth shoot, there is a package for all. Select your favorite one now…thanks us later.
9. For those who love to read, nothing can be better than a bunch of books from their favourite writer/genre. Well, with Wordery you get to choose from new releases, children books, puzzles, word games and much more. Mix-match a series, wrap them in a recycled paper, tie up with a ribbon and you are all set for Christmas Eve. Best part is that they are giving FREE DELIVERY worldwide.
10. PETS – Friends who deserves much love and gifts too. Check out Lamina Animal’s website and pick a soothing gift for your pet. Our personal favourite is this botanical balm. It is a vegan nut-free product and every time you buy from them, you plant a sapling for nature’s health.
Shop from any of these websites and be proud, as you have added love, happiness and income to someone in need. Christmas is best when celebrated together with needy artisans, small businesses and sustainability.
As promised at the beginning, here is the special offer for you. Boho Homes is running a upto 50% off sale on it’s furnishing range. Visit the website now and grab the deal, before it gets out of stock.
Drop your comments below and tell us more about sustainable offers running around you...
Merry Christmas! Enjoy :)